21 Days is a time we set aside in January to seek God first in prayer. We intentionally do this individually and collectively as a church as we begin a new year. Together, we seek God first–trusting Him to impact our lives, our church, our city, our world.
- Submit your 21 days prayer request or praise report, and we will pray with you. You can do that beginning January 7 from a card found in your seat.
- Public Bible Reading – January 7 – 12 – 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. – 30 minute slots available. Sign up for your reading time here!
- Join us for Saturday Prayer: January 12 and January 26 at 8:30 am (come early for coffee and light breakfast). Location: 5001 Little Rock Rd. St. Louis, MO 63128.
- Download year 1 of our 2 year Bible reading plan and commit to reading God’s word.
- Sunday Night Life Leaders, follow this link and encourage your life group to join you in this specific Bible reading plan. Comment, and share your thoughts through YouVersion. Stay in touch with your group during break!
- Plan to attend our “Praying Life Seminar” on January 18 and 19. Find out more details and register right here.
This will be our primary opportunity as a church to practice committing to the habits of the Christian life. We do not believe that the disciplines save us but we do believe that the Bible teaches us to use these practices to intentionally focus our minds and hearts on God and His kingdom. Prayer, Bible reading, and fasting are not the only spiritual disciplines taught in the Bible but they do seem to be primary for a daily walk with Jesus. We heavily encourage people to start a prayer journal which can be purchased from our bookstore.