content designer – video production
Title: Content Designer – Video Production
Reports to: Director of Creative and Technical Arts
To assist in the entire production process with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. This includes live elements on Sunday’s and in-house production elements throughout the week. Additionally, the conception and creation of design elements as needed including logos, text treatments, and graphics.
Spiritual & Character Qualifications:
- Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing, personal relationship with Him
- Have a history of moral purity
- Be highly relational and a self-starter with drive, passion, and initiative
- Be teachable and willing to be held accountable
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Minimum three years’ experience in agency or ministry related video production.
- Comprehensive experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and understanding of fundamental production skills
- General understanding of live broadcast environment and signal flow
- General understanding and experience in mixing live sound
Essential Job Functions
- Production of in service and online advertisements
- Write copy
- Shoot required video
- Record Audio
- Edit Video
- Deliver final outputs
- Photo and video coverage of on and off campus events.
- Conception and creation of event/ministry branding
- Technical organization and maintenance of our live production systems including Sound, lighting, and camera.
- Overseeing the production of our Sunday morning services.
- Troubleshooting technical failures during services
- As Needed or Required Clean audio and video equipment and store properly. • Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of equipment. • Duplicate audio and video data. • Maintain inventory of equipment. (Required monthly)
- Respond to external and internal queries.
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, and other offices as necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com
Noah’s Ark Day Care – Assistant Caregiver
Experience preferred but not necessary. Must be flexible and willing to work with all age groups which include Infants through 5 years of age.
- Full Time position 8am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
- Part Time positions 12pm – 6pm (Monday – Friday)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.