Full-time Crosspoint Custodian
Crosspoint Church is seeking a full-time custodian to perform custodian maintenance duties, including dusting, mopping, finishing, buffing floors, vacuuming, shampooing carpets, and cleaning restrooms.
Please review the attached job description for more information.
Please send your resume to Phil Penrod, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Facility Manager
Position Purpose: The purpose of this position is to perform custodian maintenance duties, including dusting, mopping, finishing, and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, and cleaning and restocking restrooms.
Spiritual & Character Qualifications:
1) Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing, personal relationship with Him
2) Have a history of moral purity
3) Be highly relational and a self-starter with drive, passion, and initiative
4) Be teachable and willing to be held accountable
5) Be a team player with a positive attitude
Skills and Qualifications – two years of custodian experience
1) Verbal Communication
4) Customer Focus
6) Attention to details
Essential Job Functions
1. Performs general, routine custodial duties, including dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
2. Performs routine maintenance of custodial equipment and supplies.
3. Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
4. Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
5. Report needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders and checking supply levels..
6. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
7. Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
8. Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
9. May provide vendors with access to areas for cleaning and may answer basic questions; may report issues with vendors to supervisor.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
11. Normal custodian conditions such as prolonged standing, and interacting with common custodian equipment.
Noah’s Ark Day Care Assistant Caregiver
Experience is preferred but not necessary. Must be flexible and willing to work with all age groups which include Infants through 5 years of age.
- Full-Time position 8 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Part-Time positions 12 pm – 6 pm (Monday – Friday)
Please contact email@example.com to apply.